Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Activate a Pop Up Calendar Every Time a User Double Clicks in Column A or C

Hi All,

I have a worksheet were every time a user double clicks on cell A7 a pop up
calendar appears and

the user can select a date which is them entered into cell A7. I used the
following code to do this:

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick( _

ByVal target As Excel.Range, _

Cancel As Boolean)

Dim addr As String

addr = target.Address

If addr = "$A$7" Then

Call OpenCalendar

What I would like to do is to have the pop up calendar appear every time a
user double clicks in

any cell in column A starting at A7 as well as any cell in column C starting
a column C7.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Steve

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I'd use:

Option Explicit
Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal target As Excel.Range, _
Cancel As Boolean)
If Intersect(target, Me.Range("a7:a65536,c7:c65536")) Is Nothing Then
Exit Sub
End If
Call OpenCalendar

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

OR:

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal target _
As Excel.Range, Cancel As Boolean)

If Not Application.Intersect(Range("A7:A65536,C7:C65536") _
, Target) Is Nothing Then

Call OpenCalendar

Mike F
"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
I'd use:

Option Explicit
Steve wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I still have trouble wrapping my head around "not ... is nothing" <bg. I guess
I'm just too positive!

Dave "PollyAnna" Peterson

OR: