Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Option button

Hi All,

I am trying to amend a macro originally written by a person I'm no
longer in touch with.

One of the worksheets contain grouped option boxes which have been
assigned macros. I can successfully amend the macros, but I am not able
to amend the option boxes.
I am not able to highlight these boxes , even when I click on 'design'
button on the controlbox toolbox, or right click on the boxes

In addition all the button's on this worksheet form toolbox are
disabled except the toggle grid button. They are however, enabled on
other sheets of the workbooks expect the sheet that contain the option
boxes.

There are a number of boxes on the sheet and I would like to delete a
few and update some as well.

Can anyone help?

--
Grant90
Grant90's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25684

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jjk jjk is offline

It is quite likely that your worksheet is protected.
If you dont remember the password you could use the following sub.
I found the code in this group. I dont remember the author.

'Breaks worksheet password protection.
'@arg sht - The sheet whose password needs to be broken
Function PasswordBreaker(sht As Worksheet)

If sht Is Nothing Then
Err.Raise 5000, "OtherUtils.PasswordBreaker", "Invalid arg"
End If

Dim i As Integer, j As Integer, k As Integer
Dim l As Integer, m As Integer, n As Integer
Dim i1 As Integer, i2 As Integer, i3 As Integer
Dim i4 As Integer, i5 As Integer, i6 As Integer
On Error Resume Next
For i = 65 To 66: For j = 65 To 66: For k = 65 To 66
For l = 65 To 66: For m = 65 To 66: For i1 = 65 To 66
For i2 = 65 To 66: For i3 = 65 To 66: For i4 = 65 To 66
For i5 = 65 To 66: For i6 = 65 To 66: For n = 32 To 126
sht.Unprotect Chr(i) & Chr(j) & Chr(k) & _
Chr(l) & Chr(m) & Chr(i1) & Chr(i2) & Chr(i3) & _
Chr(i4) & Chr(i5) & Chr(i6) & Chr(n)
If sht.ProtectContents = False Then
MsgBox "One usable password is " & Chr(i) & Chr(j) & _
Chr(k) & Chr(l) & Chr(m) & Chr(i1) & Chr(i2) & _
Chr(i3) & Chr(i4) & Chr(i5) & Chr(i6) & Chr(n)
Exit Function
End If
Next: Next: Next: Next: Next: Next
Next: Next: Next: Next: Next: Next