Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need to automatically "click" yes on a popup

I am trying to automate a process in which I log into a website with
password and login. At which point I want to web query abunch of data
But the problem is that I can't seem to automatically click the YE
button to the following message that pops up ---

YOu are about to be redirected to a connection that is not secure.

The information you are sending to the current site might b
retransmitted to a nonsecure site. Do you wish to continue?

YES NO

The site will not open until clicking one or the other. I have trie
using SENDKEYS"{ENTER}" and tried turning off DISPLAYALERTS, but to n
avail. Any suggestions on how to do this? I have posted my code tha
will get you to my problem .....

Sub ReutersPassword()
Dim ie As Object
Set ie = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application")
Dim webbk As Workbook
Dim webrng As Range
Dim webFwdPE As Range

With ie
.navigat
"https://secure.reuters.com/login/login.aspx?go=http%3a%2f%2fwww.investor.reuters.co m%2fMG.aspx%3fticker%3dGE%26target%3d%252fstocks%2 52ffinancialinfo%252fratios%252fvaluation&title=Fr ee+membership+is+required+to+view+the+Ratios+repor t."
Do While .busy: DoEvents: Loop
Do While .readystate < 4: DoEvents: Loop

With .Document.Forms("Form1")
.EmailAddress.Value = "
.Password.Value = "asdf"
End With
.Visible = True

End With
SendKeys "{Enter}", True

End Su

--
brade
braden's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2522

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"braden" wrote in
message ...
:
: I am trying to automate a process in which I log into a website with a
: password and login. At which point I want to web query abunch of data.
: But the problem is that I can't seem to automatically click the YES
: button to the following message that pops up ---
:
: YOu are about to be redirected to a connection that is not secure.
:
:
: The information you are sending to the current site might be
: retransmitted to a nonsecure site. Do you wish to continue?
:
: YES NO
:
<snip

Have you tried adding that webpage to your trusted sites?
Paul D