Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Page Break Macro

I created a report that will have hidden rows. My report only shows the
questions that are deficient. So the hidden rows are questions that meet the
standards and are addequete, so I have no recommendations for them. I would
like those to remain hidden and print only those that are visible/unhidden.
The issue I face is when I did the page breaks for each page (255 total) the
hidden rows will still print as a blank page. I would like to deactivate
this and make sure that only the unhidden rows print per page.

Can anyone assist me?

Thank you,

Daniel Young

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you did manual pagebreaks, then I assume you are getting pages with blank
areas. These are because of the manual pagebreaks. Hidden rows don't
print. If you remove manual pagebreaks, then you should not get the blank
areas (although this may not be practical if you are inserting some type of
footer.

What you may want to do is set up a single page formatted on another sheet,
then copy the appropriate data/quantities of data across and paste on the
page - print the page, then copy the next set of data and repeat.

Tom Ogilvy

"Daniel R. Young" wrote in message
I created a report that will have hidden rows. My report only shows the
questions that are deficient. So the hidden rows are questions that meet

the
standards and are addequete, so I have no recommendations for them. I

would
like those to remain hidden and print only those that are

visible/unhidden.
The issue I face is when I did the page breaks for each page (255 total)

the
hidden rows will still print as a blank page. I would like to deactivate
this and make sure that only the unhidden rows print per page.

Can anyone assist me?

Thank you,

Daniel Young

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am not sure what you mean, but I think I do. I have 255 pages so it would
be very difficult to do like that. Is there another option, perhaps when a
person prints the sheet will do a new pagebreak calucation or something?

dAn