lehigh46

Default Page break macro

Hi All:

We are going to export an Excel employee report from our accounting
program. The report will have an emplyee number and three rows of text
pertaining to that employee, then another employee number and three
more rows of text, and so on.

We have the need to print only the four rows of each record and
include it with the employees pay check.

How should that portion of macro be written so it will insert a page
break between each set of records.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Tom Snyder

lehigh46

I don't think I understand your answer.
Do you mean Help in Excel?

Also, I forgot to mention that we could have as many as 500 employees

Thanks again

Tom Snyder