Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default In a excel/VB macro I am trying compare cells in different workshe

I have two worksheets in a excel workbook. I am trying to write a macro,
using an IF statement, comparing one cell in one sheet to a cell in the other
worksheet to determine what to do next? If they are equal, I want to copy
some data and paste in in the other sheet. If they do not, go to the next
cell and repeat test until all are satisfied. Basicall one sheet is a data
input screen by individuals names. I would like to enter data, find that
individual on the other sheet (a composite of all data) and paste the data.
Does this make sense?
Thanks