Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default POSSIBLE CORRUPTION WHEN LINKING DIALOG BOX

EXCEL IS CRASHING ON ME WHEN I RUN A MACRO THAT CONTROLS A DIALOG BOX. IF I
RUN THE MACRO BY CLICKING "TOOLS-MACRO-MACROS-STEP INTO-RUN" IT WORKS FINE,
BUT IF I CLICK "TOOLS-MACRO-MACROS-RUN" IT CRASHES EXCEL. THE PROGRAM WAS
WRITTEN IN EXCEL 2003 ON WINXP, BUT WAS LOADED ON ANOTHER PC W/ WIN2K AND
EXCEL 2000. THE CRASHES STARTED WHEN THE PROGRAM WAS LOADED ON THE 2ND PC
AND CONTINUED WHEN USED ON THE FIRST PC. THE DIALOG BOX WORKS FINE WITH THE
EXISTING EDIT BOX LINKS, BUT WHEN I ADD A NEW EDIT BOX AND SEND A TEXT VALUE
TO IT, IT CAUSES EXCEL TO CRASH. I SUSPECT A POSSIBLE CORRUPTION PROBLEM.
HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED ANYTHING OF THE SORT? ANY FIXES/SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE
GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS, DON.