Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Project Window does not show file folders

I little while back I lost my VBA Project window and recovered via advice of
the newsgroup:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...bcc401d1e96ebc

However what I have noticed is that when i look at my excel file in this
window, the modules and userforms are not kept in folders anymore. That is
they are all alphabetized but not within separate folders (i.e. normally the
modules and userforms and class modules have their own folders that expand).

Why is this?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

At the top of the Project Window (not the main VBE window) are three
toolbar buttons. The third button from the left is called "Toggle Folders".
Click this button and you should get your folders back.

--
Rob Bovey, Excel MVP
Application Professionals

* Take your Excel development skills to the next level.
* Professional Excel Development
http://www.appspro.com/Books/Books.htm