Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Auto height rows

I have created a form which has a section for rogue items on a protected
sheet. These rogue items can extend to a number of lines and by means of a
button the rows will auto adjust. However, my standard row height is 17.25
whereas the default is 12.75 and in adjusting the rows automatically, any
rows with single line of text revert to the default height. Is there any way
of overiding the default to keep my standard height and also of adding the
additional 4.5 to any rows with two or more lines of text.
Many thanks in anticipation.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

the trick I use is to include some (empty) cells
in those rows at a larger font size.

(arial 14 will give you 20pixels row height.)

then autosizing will always work.

--
keepITcool