Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Row Height - Auto-Fit

I have a spreadsheet with multiple rows that are larger than 255.00. None of
the cells are merged and all have wrao-text (although I have tried removing
the wrap-text with no different results). When auto-fit the rows, none will
auto-fit larger than 255.00, even though the limit is 409.00.

When I re-size the row by hand to be the righ size and then use auto-fit, it
shrinks the row-height back to 255.00.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In my experiments I find that the exact row height I get when auto-fitting a
row depends on the column width. But regardless of the column width I too do
not get all of a long text entry even though the maximum row height has not
been reached. Seems like a problem with Excel and you may have to go with a
manual adjustment..

--
Jim