Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default deselecting...

I need to know a visual basic command to deselect a shape alread
selected. I have a worksheet with 10,000+ check boxes in it and tw
macro buttons and I want to first select all shapes, then deselect th
two macro buttons, and then run a command to uncheck all my chec
boxes.

Here's the code I have so far:

Sub checkClear()
'
' checkClear Macro
' Macro recorded 7/25/2005 by cellardoor
'
' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+Shift+G
'
ActiveSheet.Shapes.SelectAll
######
With Selection
.Value = xlOff
.LinkedCell = ""
.Display3DShading = True
End With
Range("A10").Select
End Sub

at the ###### I need to insert code to deselect "Button 1" and "Butto
2", the rest of it doesn't work if those buttons are selected

If anyone can help me with this, please e-mail me a
, I don't exactly have time to come back an
check on this pos

--
cellardoo
cellardoor's Profile:

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

For checkboxes from the forms toolbar:

Sub CCC()
ActiveSheet.CheckBoxes.Value = xlOff

Tom Ogilvy

"cellardoor" wrote
in message ...

I need to know a visual basic command to deselect a shape already
selected. I have a worksheet with 10,000+ check boxes in it and two
macro buttons and I want to first select all shapes, then deselect the
two macro buttons, and then run a command to uncheck all my check
boxes.

Here's the code I have so far:

Sub checkClear()
'
' checkClear Macro
' Macro recorded 7/25/2005 by cellardoor
'
' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+Shift+G
'
ActiveSheet.Shapes.SelectAll
######
With Selection
Value = xlOff
LinkedCell = ""
Display3DShading = True
End With
Range("A10").Select
End Sub

at the ###### I need to insert code to deselect "Button 1" and "Button
2", the rest of it doesn't work if those buttons are selected

If anyone can help me with this, please e-mail me at
, I don't exactly have time to come back and
check on this post

--
cellardoor
cellardoor's Profile: