Sloth

Default Deselecting Worksheets

I need to search an entire document (50+ worksheets). I select all the
worksheets and then search. When it finds it, I need to deselect the
worksheets and change some cells around it (I can't use find and replace).
The problem it doesn't tell me what worksheet I am on and the only way I know
how to deselect the worksheets is to select a worksheet other than the
current one. Unless I search through all the worksheet tabs and select one
close to the one I am on I will lose my place. Can anyone make this simpler
for me?

Sorry if it is unclear.