Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how do I let a macro repeat itself in excel

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31 32 33 34 35
36 37 38 39 40 41 42

I want to have the figures above in 1 vertical column. I can do it by
Transpose them line by line, but is there a macro to automate this process

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub AAA()
Dim i As Long, j As Long, k As Long