Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I set up a macro to repeat automatically in Excel?

Denise,

Have a look at the OnTime method. See
www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm for more details and example
code.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Denise" wrote in message
Hi, I'm new to the news groups, and I have an Excel macro

question.

My customer wants to set up a macro to repeat automatically in

a spreadsheet. Any way of doing that?

Hope I am giving enough info; I've checked all over the

Microsoft site and didn't see anything that addresses this.

I'm not sure what sort of actions she wants to repeat - I can

find out if need be.

Thank you for your help! Have a blessed day!
Denise

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you, Chip! I appreciate the help
Denise