Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Apply Border based on last Day of Month

I have a spreadsheet that list three months of dates. Row 3 list the day for
each month. Example

B3 = 1
C3 = 2
D3 = 3
E3 = 4......And so on...
eventually CO3 = 31

I need to accomplish two tasks using VBA for Excel.

1. I need to apply a verticle line to the right side of the column when it
equals the last day of the month. As an example... If the starting month is
Feb 05, then a thick border would be applied to the right side of colum AC
because AC3 contains the last day of the month (28) for Feb. Columns BH and
CL would also have a thick border applied to the right side since BH3 and CL3
contain the last working day for those months.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Select B3. FormatConditional Format. Choose Formula is. Enter this
condition =DAY(B3+1)=1
Select Borders and choose your favorit.

Copy B3. Select all the other cells. editPaste Special, check Format

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel