Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bill Bill is offline

Default Apply Border based on last Day of Month

I have already used Cf for other functions. I need to be able to accomplish
these tasks using VBA. Also, I am limited to thin boarder in CF. I need a
thick.

Bill

"Bill" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that list three months of dates. Row 3 list the day for
each month. Example

B3 = 1
C3 = 2
D3 = 3
E3 = 4......And so on...
eventually CO3 = 31

I need to accomplish two tasks using VBA for Excel.

1. I need to apply a verticle line to the right side of the column when it
equals the last day of the month. As an example... If the starting month is
Feb 05, then a thick border would be applied to the right side of colum AC
because AC3 contains the last day of the month (28) for Feb. Columns BH and
CL would also have a thick border applied to the right side since BH3 and CL3
contain the last working day for those months.