Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Haw can I to create the numeric counter?

Hi all,
I need the counter like ( the Up, or Up/Down function) in th
Shet-application
whit the start end stop button.

-The each "start" begin wiht zero.
-As display be can the cell to use or TextBox ?
-If possibillity the timing adjust end max. number to define?

Wiht kind regards from Slovenia
Fidel

--
freni
frenic's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2529

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I thin what you need is a spin button .
--
remove $$$ from email addresss to send email

frenic wrote in
message ...

Hi all,
I need the counter like ( the Up, or Up/Down function) in the
Shet-application
whit the start end stop button.

-The each "start" begin wiht zero.
-As display be can the cell to use or TextBox ?
-If possibillity the timing adjust end max. number to define?

Wiht kind regards from Slovenia
Fidele

--
frenic