Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AG

Default How do I create a counter?

I am trying to create a counters, What I am trying to do is I have 4 fields
and depending on how a question is answered from certrain form I have. I want
to increment one of those fields by one. I want to be able to just click or
enter the number one and that field be incremented by one. for instance if I
wanted to incremet field A by one, it is displaying 2 and I want to increment
it by one so it would read 3 now. How can that be done or can it be done?

Thanks,
Annette
--
AG
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi
Go to View/Toolbars and select Forms.
From this toolbar, select Spinner and draw a spinner where you want it.
Right-click on it and select Format Control. The last tab, Control, allows
you to link this to a cell as well as setting what the button does.

Hope this helps.
Andy.