Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Access Link Help!

Dear all,

I am trying to create a linked table in Access from a table in SQL
Server.

However this below code could not run and has an error: 'Could not find
installable ISAM'.

Sub SunSys_Linking_ADO()
Dim Lnk

Set Lnk = CurrentDb.CreateTableDef("KNOC")
Lnk.SourceTableName = "SALFLDG112"
Lnk.Connect = "Provider=SQLOLEDB;User ID=SUN;Password=SUNSYS;Data
Source=SUNSYSTEM"
CurrentDb.TableDefs.Append Lnk
Application.RefreshDatabaseWindow
End Sub

Could any one can help me or let me know some website of Access like
this web site so I can get advices.

Thanks a lot

Nam

--
lehainam
lehainam's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18615

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try he
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups

then navigate to the newsgroup you want, i.e:
Your language
Office
Access
Access Programming VBA