Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ABOUT MSGBOX

How do I change the msgbox position? The default is placed in the center, I
want the msgbox opened where I expected.....in right, left, right corner or
left corner.
Thanks in advance!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Andy,

See the following post by Tom Ogilvy reporting Jim Rech's suggestion:

http://tinyurl.com/drnvu

---
Regards,
Norman

"Andy" wrote in message
How do I change the msgbox position? The default is placed in the center,
want the msgbox opened where I expected.....in right, left, right corner
or
left corner.
Thanks in advance!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Norman,

I have copy the code and found below compile error message :

"Constants, fixed-length strings, arrays, user-defined types, and Declare
statements not allowed as Public members of an object module"

Public Const GWL_HINSTANCE = (-6)
Public Const SWP_NOSIZE = &H1
Public Const SWP_NOZORDER = &H4
Public Const SWP_NOACTIVATE = &H10
Public Const HCBT_ACTIVATE = 5
Public Const WH_CBT = 5

Could you please advise? Thanks very much!

"Andy" wrote in message
How do I change the msgbox position? The default is placed in the center,
want the msgbox opened where I expected.....in right, left, right corner
or
left corner.
Thanks in advance!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try pasting that code into a General module--not behind a worksheet,
ThisWorkbook, a class module or a userform.

--

Dave Peterson

MsgBox CC Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 May 5th 06 05:45 PM
msgbox yes or no choice[_2_] Excel Programming 2 April 9th 05 08:56 AM
Msgbox serge Excel Programming 1 January 28th 04 01:48 PM
MsgBox Help! rbanks Excel Programming 4 November 21st 03 04:17 PM
Msgbox help JonoB Excel Programming 2 October 27th 03 03:06 PM