Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default ABOUT MSGBOX

Try pasting that code into a General module--not behind a worksheet,
ThisWorkbook, a class module or a userform.

Andy wrote:

Hi Norman,

I have copy the code and found below compile error message :

"Constants, fixed-length strings, arrays, user-defined types, and Declare
statements not allowed as Public members of an object module"

Public Const GWL_HINSTANCE = (-6)
Public Const SWP_NOSIZE = &H1
Public Const SWP_NOZORDER = &H4
Public Const SWP_NOACTIVATE = &H10
Public Const HCBT_ACTIVATE = 5
Public Const WH_CBT = 5

Could you please advise? Thanks very much!

"Norman Jones" wrote:

Hi Andy,

See the following post by Tom Ogilvy reporting Jim Rech's suggestion:

http://tinyurl.com/drnvu

---
Regards,
Norman

"Andy" wrote in message
How do I change the msgbox position? The default is placed in the center,
want the msgbox opened where I expected.....in right, left, right corner
or
left corner.
Thanks in advance!

--