Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Replace reference inside formula

I need a macro that scans the selected cells fo
"[ClinPath1.xls]ClinPath!" and replaces them with " 'Immuno-Assay'! "
There are multiple "[ClinPath1.xls]ClinPath!" in each cell and I nee
each one replaced with " 'Immuno-Assay'!".

If I had a Macro to do this. It would knock off a good 3 Hours of m
time!!

So any help is appreciated.

I'm still a novice at VBA, but I have a book to help me and I'll try t
make one in the mean-time

--
malik64

malik641's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2419
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=38866

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Don't know why you need a macro, Malik. You only need to do a Find/Replace,
and then make sure it's looking in formulas. :)
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"malik641" wrote in
message ...

I need a macro that scans the selected cells for
"[ClinPath1.xls]ClinPath!" and replaces them with " 'Immuno-Assay'! ".
There are multiple "[ClinPath1.xls]ClinPath!" in each cell and I need
each one replaced with " 'Immuno-Assay'!".

If I had a Macro to do this. It would knock off a good 3 Hours of my
time!!

So any help is appreciated.

I'm still a novice at VBA, but I have a book to help me and I'll try to
make one in the mean-time.

--
malik641

malik641's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=388666

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

That........is...........simply...........AWESOME! !!
oh my God that help out like you wouldn't believe!

Thanks so much Anne...you're really on the ball with replying to m
lately ;)

As for Gary...No and no. But thanks!