Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help me finish my project please!

Hi,

I have 2 workbooks.

In the first workbook, it is divided into several worksheets b
person's name. Under each person's name, it has a list of accoun
numbers like this:

5-11111
5-22222
5-12345
etc.

In the second workbook, I have account numbers and correspondin
personnel next to them, like this:

5-11111 John Smith
Jack Smith
Allan Houston
Anna Bebe

5-22222 Keira Lee
Jason Johnson
etc. etc

How can I code vba to look for the account numbers in workbook 1 an
match them with the numbers in workbook2. If they match, then copy an
paste the information next to it into workbook1 next to the accoun
number. When pasting this information, it should shift the rows down s
that it can be in the format of the 2nd workbook. Also, if there is n
matching account number, then return "N/A"

I am a big newbie at this, but if you can help me in any way possible
it would be great, because I have coded a project already and this i
the final step. Please help me finish!! Thanks in advance

--
Sethaholi
Sethaholic's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2511