Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I have a smorgesborg of vba/excel questions

Come help yourself to these questions, they are driving me crazy. I can get
so far and then i forget why i wanted to do it in the first place!!!!

1. How can track events (i.e. Workbook open and uses of hyperlinks including
which hyperlinks) and then write that info to an external file?

2. on the sam esubject can i capture who was accessing the file or link?

3. How do I import csv file formats into excel via vba?

4. Any hints or tips on Userforms would be welcome. I am trying to arrange
questions that depending on the answer then show another question, but then
disable the previous question so that they cannot change their answer.

many thanks in advance for your help.

Andrew.