Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hlookup

Help please. I have 4 columns on a worksheet that are to be updated wit
data when clicking a selection in a list box.
The first 2 columns have the same data regardless of the selection. a
it is common data. I have sorted this by following key strokes fo
select, copy and paste through macro record and it works.
The next 2 columns however require data specific to the selection, an
this data is in multiple columns on another worksheet. When making th
selection the reference number corresponding to the data column needed
is entered into a cell from the list box source by using VLOOKU
function.
How do I code the next part of the macro so that the reference numbe
is identified in this cell, compared by using HLOOKUP function agains
all reference numbers on the other workwsheet, then selecting th
corresponding column range of data, copy and paste back to column 3
(Repeat process for column 4).
Regrds - Joh

--
jo2389h