Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default all

Hey there

I tried to export data from excel to access with the help of sample
code given in this site using DAO's and was unsuccessfull. I have added
DAO compatable library as adviced. Still I am unable to export data.
When i tried to step into the program by pressing F8 ........ it is not
reading the declaration part. It is directly going to the while loop and
since there the condition is not satisfied and there were no record sets
it is coming out of loop and the process is ending there. This is the
first time I am writing code to export data. Please do the need full.

Regards
Anuradha.

--
anuradha
anuradha's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25348

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Anuradha

See this site
http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...php?t=envbadac

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"anuradha" wrote in message

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ron

Thanks a lot for the link. I have gone through a exceltips.com and
wrote a similar program but did not get through. Now I faced another
problem . I am writing a VB appication in which I have a populate the
combo box with distinct values of a particular field. The project
started showing errors when i manually copied and pasted the record
from excel sheet to access database. The data base is getting connected
and the record set is also giving count. When it comes to Add Item of
combo box , The value is shown as null. Awaiting help if you could do.

Thanx
Anuradha.