Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default all

Hi Anuradha

See this site
http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...php?t=envbadac

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"anuradha" wrote in message

Hey there

I tried to export data from excel to access with the help of sample
code given in this site using DAO's and was unsuccessfull. I have added
DAO compatable library as adviced. Still I am unable to export data.
When i tried to step into the program by pressing F8 ........ it is not
reading the declaration part. It is directly going to the while loop and
since there the condition is not satisfied and there were no record sets
it is coming out of loop and the process is ending there. This is the
first time I am writing code to export data. Please do the need full.

Regards
Anuradha.

--
anuradha