Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Mirroring worksheet contents without using Pastelink

I am using Excel 97.

I need to be able to mirror the contents of a worksheet in another workbook
which is also in another folder on our network. I have tired pastelink but
becaue of the sheer amount of data the file size becomes massive.

Is there a way with some code where, if I change the contents of a cell in
one workbook it will automatically updates the other workbook?

Some help would be greatly appreciated.
--
Mark