Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Grd Grd is offline

Default How to show to a form in excel vba?

Hi,

I need to show a form on the screen that I have created in excel vba. The
form is called SalesForm1.

What lines of code do I need? I can't seem to figure it out.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Grd
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,
Try
SalesForm1.Show
from a macro and run that macro.
If in xl 2k or above you decide to show the form in modal or modeless mode.
SalesForm1.Show vbModal '<-- default
SalesForm1.Show vbModeless

Sébastien