-   -   How to show to a form in excel vba? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/334844-how-show-form-excel-vba.html)

Grd

How to show to a form in excel vba?

Hi,

I need to show a form on the screen that I have created in excel vba. The
form is called SalesForm1.

What lines of code do I need? I can't seem to figure it out.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Grd

sebastienm

How to show to a form in excel vba?

Hi,
Try
SalesForm1.Show
from a macro and run that macro.
If in xl 2k or above you decide to show the form in modal or modeless mode.
SalesForm1.Show vbModal '<-- default
SalesForm1.Show vbModeless

Sébastien

"Grd" wrote:

Hi,

I need to show a form on the screen that I have created in excel vba. The
form is called SalesForm1.

What lines of code do I need? I can't seem to figure it out.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Grd

Grd