Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Link submit button to another worksheet

Hi all,

I am desperate for some help. I've been looking for the answer to this
one for a few days, so pulling my hair out as I believe it is very
simple.

I have designed a quiz spreadsheet, with a seperate worksheet which
calculates the results.

I have added a submit button at the bottom of the quiz, and want it to
link to the other worksheet which displays the results when clicked.
Was hoping someone could tell me how to make this happen in Script
Editor, or point me in the right direction!

Thanks for your help :)

--
systematic
systematic's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25294

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

To activate, use:
Sheets("<Sheet name").Activate.

If however the sheet is hidden, you have to add the following line:
Sheets("<sheet name").Visible = True

Of course, you can then hide the sheet again, by setting is Visible property
to False again

"systematic" wrote:

Hi all,

I am desperate for some help. I've been looking for the answer to this
one for a few days, so pulling my hair out as I believe it is very
simple.

I have designed a quiz spreadsheet, with a seperate worksheet which
calculates the results.

I have added a submit button at the bottom of the quiz, and want it to
link to the other worksheet which displays the results when clicked.
Was hoping someone could tell me how to make this happen in Script
Editor, or point me in the right direction!

Thanks for your help :)

--
systematic
systematic's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25294