Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bip Bip is offline

Default Submit Button?

Is there a simple way of getting a set of data emailled directly to
me through a SUBMIT button?
I have an Access form that gives easily selected answer choices. I want
the form to be able to use a button that I found in Microsoft Publisher
which submits via email directly to me.

How do I do this in Access or maybe in Excel?

Jonah