Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Delete bolded items in column

How would I delete any items in, say column G, through a macro. I'm finding
I have to manually delete items and it would save time to do this through a
macro.

Thanks!

Annette

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Roy Roy is offline

Annette,

This simple test worked to delete BOLD formatted cells in column A, rows
1-26 on the Active Sheet. You could subtutute your own looping device.

For x = 1 To 26
If Cells(x, 1).Font.Bold = True Then
Cells(x, 1).Value = ""
End If
Next

Roy

"Annette" wrote:

How would I delete any items in, say column G, through a macro. I'm finding
I have to manually delete items and it would save time to do this through a
macro.

Thanks!

Annette

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Roy Roy is offline

Annette,

You might want to turn off the bold format from inside the loop at the same
time if the same cells aren't being deleted each time by adding this to the
loop.

Cells(x, 1).Font.Bold = False

Roy

"Roy" wrote:

Annette,

This simple test worked to delete BOLD formatted cells in column A, rows
1-26 on the Active Sheet. You could subtutute your own looping device.

For x = 1 To 26
If Cells(x, 1).Font.Bold = True Then
Cells(x, 1).Value = ""

Cells(x, 1).Font.Bold = False 'add to drop bold
End If
Next

Roy