tcd50

Default how to sort list, bolded items from no bolded?

I'm wondering how to sort a list that has some items bolded and some not.
I need to know how to sort bolded items from non-bolded for a chart or table
comparison.

Customers that inquired about services are all listed. Then if the customers
funds/buys a service, we bold their name, etc. I want to know how to sort for
comparison sake.

Thank you for any information.
Earl Kiosterud

Formatting (bold, color, etc.) should not be used to store information. It
should be used for presentation only. Excel isn't set up to operate on it.
It can be done with macros, if you want to do it that way. Read "Formatting
as data" at http://www.smokeylake.com/excel/excel_truths.htm

--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com/