Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Ado Filter ?

Is the name really blank?

What is the value of

oRS.Fields(1).Name 'or maybe 2 - if fields is 1-based...

Tim.

--
Tim Williams
Palo Alto, CA

"ThinkImInTrouble" <ThinkImInTrouble.1s69s0@ wrote in message

I have a Connection built to an excel Worksheet using
Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0.

The Problem I am having is I need to Filter in the Second column of the
Table but the second column Header changes its Name or is left blank.
The reason for the change is the program that I am using to download
alot of DATA gives that Column a different name based on some
criteria(unkown).
The Filter property of ADODB.Recordset requires you to use The Header
name when Filtering. My Question is how Can I filter By that Column no
matter what the name is?

Thank you in Advance for all Responses or Ideas.

--
ThinkImInTroublePosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I thank you Kevin. I was doing .Fields(1)
The . name just triggered when i saw it.
One think i learned, If you header is Null Vba goes a head a names th
Field. For Example "F2" would be the second header in the table if i
was Null.

Thanks Agai

--
ThinkImInTroublePosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup acces