Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can i attach active workbook to email- please see the macro

This is the part of the macro that I created.

Sheets("Contract Expiration Report").Copy
Set MItem = OutlookApp.CreateItem(0)
With MItem
.To = EmailAddr
.Subject = RegionToGet
.Body = Msg
.Display
End With
ActiveWorkbook.Close Savechanges:=False

The whole macro filter out certain records, saves them in a sheet an
then is supposed to send the sheet to EmailAddr. The problem is tha
everything but the sheet goes. Can you tell me how to attach tha
sheet?
Or how can I attach newly created files in general

--
stri
stric's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2523

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi stric

Look on my site for examples
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"stric" wrote in message

This is the part of the macro that I created.

Sheets("Contract Expiration Report").Copy
Set MItem = OutlookApp.CreateItem(0)
With MItem
To = EmailAddr
Subject = RegionToGet
Body = Msg
Display
End With
ActiveWorkbook.Close Savechanges:=False

The whole macro filter out certain records, saves them in a sheet and
then is supposed to send the sheet to EmailAddr. The problem is that
everything but the sheet goes. Can you tell me how to attach that

stric's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25230
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=387279