Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Current Month

I am attempting to write code for a report that will total outstanding sales
orders dollars for the current month. How can I select the records that only
belong to the current month? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How about doing a pivot table and grouping the date field by month.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Dave M." wrote:

I am attempting to write code for a report that will total outstanding sales
orders dollars for the current month. How can I select the records that only
belong to the current month? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How are the months written in the report (numerically or in words)
(ie. is April a "4" or "April")?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

=TEXT(date_cell,"mmmm d")

--

HTH

RP

"Chip" wrote in message
oups.com...
How are the months written in the report (numerically or in words)
(ie. is April a "4" or "April")?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Numerically