Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Subtract a future month from the current month to get remaining m.

I am trying to set up a formula that will give me the remaining periods in a
lease. So if the end of the lease is Jan-2009, then i want to subtract the
current month from Jan-2009 to get a whole integer. ie. (17) months if Jan-09
is included.
With this number i can multiply my payments for each lease to determine my
remaining liability.
Any thoughts?