Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 98 not functioning properly on formula

Ok this is strange, I export my beautiful clean sub to a 98 machine and
when it calculates a basic if statement, it does not caluculate
properly.

Example, =IF(B2=10,"GOOD","BAD")

On the 98 machine it returns BAD even if B2=10, this works fine on my
Excel2003, and does not work on the Excel98 machine.

Anyone ever run in to this....the formula is definetly right!

Confused, Mike