Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default macro running problem

I have an Excel book which contains a few macros. I use this workbook as
a template, and generate a report every day. The macros function wll if
I only open one report at a time. But if I open today and yesterday's
reports at the same time, the one that is opened later won't allow the
macros to run. And an error message is displayed saying something about
the macro security. I know it is not because of the security issue
because the macro is ok in the workbook that is openned first. If I
open two workbooks with different macros, all the macros are
functioning well. So I guess it must have something to do with the fact
that both of the workbooks have the macros. Does anybody know how to fix
it? Thanks!

--
hiwan99
hiwan99's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24936