Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default problem running macro from schedule task

hi,

plzzzzz help me...... i'm having problem of accessing my macr
("MacroHDRoster") from schedule task. The macro is kept in the Persona
Macro workbook. i've have created a file with the following code an
saved as "RunHDMacro.vbs".....

Const xlName = "C:\Documents anSettings\nunguyen\Applicatio
Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART\PERSONAL.xls"
Dim xl, Wbk
Set xl = WScript.CreateObject("Excel.Application")
Set Wbk = xl.Workbooks.Open(xlName)
xl.Run "MacroHDRoster"
Wbk.Save
Wbk.Close False
xl.Quit
Set xl = Nothing

..... and try to run it from schedule task

but they can find the macro.....

can someone point me in the right direction.....

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi nuExcel,
Try with:
xl.Run "PERSONAL.xls!MacroHDRoster"

Regards,
MP

"nuExcel " a écrit dans le message de
hi,

plzzzzz help me...... i'm having problem of accessing my macro
("MacroHDRoster") from schedule task. The macro is kept in the Personal
Macro workbook. i've have created a file with the following code and
saved as "RunHDMacro.vbs".....

Const xlName = "C:\Documents anSettings\nunguyen\Application
Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART\PERSONAL.xls"
Dim xl, Wbk
Set xl = WScript.CreateObject("Excel.Application")
Set Wbk = xl.Workbooks.Open(xlName)
xl.Run "MacroHDRoster"
Wbk.Save
Wbk.Close False
xl.Quit
Set xl = Nothing

.... and try to run it from schedule task

but they can find the macro.....

can someone point me in the right direction......

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

thanks for that MP ..... it works perfectly now...