Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Individual Page Selection

HOWDY!

The following lines copies the entire print range for the
activeworksheet:

Dim wks as Worksheet
wks.Range(wks.PageSetup.PrintArea).Copy

How can I alter this so that it will select the individual pages inside
the selected print range instead of the ENTIRE print area?

Thanks.

- Chris

--
Chris Shaw
Chris Shaw's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25041

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Chris

You must loop throught the pagebreaks
Maybe this example to copy each page in new sheet will help you
http://www.rondebruin.nl/hpagebreaks.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl