Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VB Project Protection

I am using Excel 2002

I recently tried using the Excel project password protection feature. I
wanted to prevent users from viewing or changing my code.

This feature seemed not to work in Excel 2002. This is what I did :

1.) Open the VBA project.
2.) Went to Tools - Properties
3.) Placed a checkmark on Lock Project for Viewing
4.) Entered a password twice and saved.

Then when I re-opened it. I tried to view my code. I entered the
password correctly, but, I still could not see my code.

Is Excel 2002 different. What am I doing wrong.