Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Filter name and copy to another sheet.

Hi,

I have a workbook with two sheets:

Sheet 1 "Data": It shows all the information of staff.

__A______B___________ C_____ D___ E
1 STAFF__CARCOLOR__YEAR__AGE__GRADE
2 BOB____BLACK______1999__25___ SM
3 BOB____RED________2000__ 22___MG
4 STEVE__BLUE________2001__ 23___AGM
5 DAVE___WHITE_____ 2002___20___AM
6 BOB____BLACK______2001___28___GM
7 MIKE___GREEN______2003___25___MG

SHEET 2: "RESULTS PAGE"
WHERE THE RESULT APPEARS.

I need to create a macro in the sheet two where when i choose any name.
The macro will filter and copy the enitre rows for the name I specify.
Eg. I want to see all the rows that belong to Bob?

Please help me.
Thanks,
Nawaf

--