Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userforms Question

I'm ne to using Userforms and am trying to design a questionnaire for a
reasearch study I'm conducting for a school project. My issue is this: based
on response to one of the questions (the answer is selected from a drop down
menu with about 20 choices), I need to then have a specific series of
questions based on that one answer (i.e. there's one branch point in this
series of questions). Is there any way to do this in Excel?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Combobox1.Value will give you the selected value

You can then use that to branch

Combobox1.ListIndex will give you the sequence of the item selected in the
list. It is zero based. The first item is zero.

Again, you could use that to branch.

Tom Ogilvy