Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default completely Locked Out

Hey,
Ive got a workbook that creates an attendance register programmatically
using vba.
The orginal program was written by somone else, and i have been
delegated the task of adding modifications to it.

I ran a macro that unprotected some sheets, and inserted a new student,
and now I cant access anything from the menus, toolbars, or by right
clicking, almost everything is greyed out.
Ive reopened an other excel file, closed and restarted excel, and have
even restarted my machine, but it has not helped.

Everything in the macro menu is greyed, the protection is greyed, the
new.., the save, save as is greyed out, and i no longer get a security
window popup when opening workbooks with macros....
Please tell me someoen knows what to do...
Thx.

--
BlessedSoul
BlessedSoul's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24652