Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Please help / Named range help

I have written a schedule for my employees in excel, I have named some ranges
so that the names of the people working on certain days will show up on the
deployment schedule automatically. The problem that I am having now is that
when the week is over and I have to write a new schedule, the deployment
schedule is set off the current schedule. I tried to create a second "Copy"
of the schedule to replace the first one, but the named range stays with the
original sheet regardless of what I change the name to. How can I make the
ranges stay with the sheet name rather than the original sheet?

Thanks