Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Formula for timecode duration

I am trying to subtract a field of film timecode from another, what do
need to get teh formaula to understand that there are 25 frames in
second (or whatever I happen to be using at the time) and then subtrac
one form teh other to give the number of frames duration. I need all te
help I can get it has been years since I've programmed in excel

--
wrain
wraine's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=251

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See if this previous post helps

http://google.com/groups?threa*dm=77...*r.pol. co.uk

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"wraine" wrote in message

I am trying to subtract a field of film timecode from another, what do i
need to get teh formaula to understand that there are 25 frames in a
second (or whatever I happen to be using at the time) and then subtract
one form teh other to give the number of frames duration. I need all teh
help I can get it has been years since I've programmed in excel.

--
wraine
wraine's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=2516

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

it didn't do anything when i tried the link. gave me the other frame
but no useful text. is the address right