Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Screen size

Hello (again, my first attempt at this post went astray I guess)

Is there a way in VB (excel) to determine the screen size/resolution so
that I can reposition my userforms to look right when run on different
screens/computers. Some of the people that have to use this spreadsheet
have smaller screens and some have a "portrait" and others with
"landscape" orientation of the monitors.

Thanks

Jim