Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Cell data validation

I'm working on a sheet that needs some validation. For example, in cell
C4 they are supposed to enter their initials, but some enter their full
name. I need to make sure that they enter ABC instead of Alex Billy
Charlie.

Then, they are supposed to enter the week ending date in cell K4. I'm
wanting to add a calendar there, so they can the date. However, I only
want my calendar to show week ending Saturdays. Then, when they enter
the date, it will automatically fill in information in G10 (Sunday),
G21 (Monday), G46 (Tuesday), G71 (Wednesday), etc... this will be the
week of..

example:
Enter date 06-18-05 in cell K4
G10 = 06-12-05